Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Another Miracle (Week 56)

Hey Everyone!
Last picture with Elder Spock

So this week we saw a Miracle!
I was at a school speaking English, representing the United States
Lyandra (an investigator) was challenged by my companion and I to get baptized. She passed the interview, and decided to get baptized! It was great! Unfortunately, the day for her baptism she was scared and gave us many excuses. I sat down and listened to her for about two hours, and she still had some excuses. I then read the story of Jesus at the garden of Gethsemane. She felt comforted, and we have picked a new date for her baptism. The Lord can do all things. We just need to trust in him. 

People To Pray For:
  • Lyandra 
  • Edisangla 
  • Bruno 
  • Claciani 
  • Jucilani
Old District (I'll take a picture with my new one this week)





No comments:

Post a Comment