Translate

Friday, May 20, 2016

I was Senior Companion for a Day (Week 35)

Hello my friends!!!

I can't believe how fast this past week went! But it was good and busy week! As you can see we had a baptism, her name is Ana Luiza. What a blessing was to participate in this ordinance and specially in Ana Luiza's decision to follow our Savior.
I feel the love of our Savior Jesus Christ specially at the time of the baptism. The spirit testified to me that Ana Luiza was clean from the sins of her past. What a blessing that is!!!!
We also had some wonderful exchanges with the wonderful Elder, and because. I had more time than him at the mission field. I was kind it leading and really felt the guidance of the Spirit, and my testimony grow in regards to the blessing for leadership and how our Heavenly Father bless us, when we are in a position of Leader ship and if we listen to the Spirit we will be guided in the Lords work. I am also really and truly grateful that I have had the opportunity to work with such a great and noble people in this mission. They have truly blessed my life. I am so grateful to be a representative of Jesus Christ here in Brazil. I know that he lives. I know that this is his church, and I know that prayers are heard and answered. Many who read this blog are an answer the answer to someones prayer! 

I am so grateful for my family in Chicago, but I am also grateful for all the extended family, I am getting to know here in Brazil, many of them. I feel like I know them from a long time, and they make feel like at home, Love Brazil, Love Portuguese, Love the food but must of all I love you, my brothers and sister in the Gospel, Well I have to go for now, but remember to read your scriptures, pray and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with you friends, family and if you want a Book of Mormon you can request one here. Until next week with Love Elder Arevalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment