Translate

Monday, July 11, 2016

Yes, We Were On A Boat (Week 43)

Hey Everyone,

This week we went to visit an investigator that told us he was not interested anymore. It was hard to hear him say that to us after all the progress, but everyone has their free agency and we respect that. 
While walking from his home a woman approached us, and after a short conversation she agreed to receive the lessons. We returned later that day, and she and her family loved the lesson we gave! I have a great feeling about them!!!!!

Then we went to Belem and traveled by boat, to Zone Conference

First Class Trip
Zone Conference 
Pepperoni Pizza for Me
Coconuts with the District
Love my District
João at his wedding
João at his Baptism

We had a great uplifting experience with a lot of inspirational talks and spirit filled moments. Also, it was great to see other missionaries in the Zone and share laughs and pizza.

Then on July 9th ....it was my Birthday!!! We had lunch with a member and we cut down some coconuts to enjoy. Later that day I had a very interesting experience! I got a call from the Mission Presidents wife. I thought I was in so much trouble... and I immediately started to think "I did not do anything wrong" and to my surprise she calls me to wish me happy birthday. That was so nice of her! 

Sunday was great we had four investigators at Church. We have a great teaching pool, and João got Married and Baptized on my Birthday back in Sacramenta, I love him and his family they are great.


Love you all until next week from Barcarena Brazil.

Elder Arevalo


No comments:

Post a Comment