Translate

Monday, July 25, 2016

Miracles in Brazil (Week 45)

Hey Everyone, 

I hope everyone has been having a good week so far! This week we possibly might have a baptism! The other investigator is 100% ready for baptism. The daughter also really wants to get baptized and the mom knows the church is true but she needs our prayers and support.

So, on Tuesday when we where walking around making contacts we found a boy and he said "Hey I've seen you before over in sacramenta". I was amazed when he said that! Sacramenta was my old area, and now I am in a new area. I did not talk to him in my last area but the Lord gave me the chance to teach him here in Pioneiro. He is here on vacation! I believe that that is truly a miracle. 
Kimberly named these cats after us

The people here in my new area are very friendly. We asked to use a random persons bathroom and when we entered he took out some milk and gave it to us and said "Sorry I didn't make lunch so I don't have anything to give". Now remember...we never asked for anything more then to use the bathroom! That was so nice of him. 

In other news the President of the district changed. We now have President Shmengis. I think that's how you spell his name. and I can see he is a good man. One thing that is amazing is that he is very humble he understands his weaknesses, and asks for help from his father in heaven. I recently reflected on myself, and I realized I need to be more humble. I am doing my best to ask for help from my Father in Heaven. I am far from perfect and all I do is try my best. It may be hard to recognize our weaknesses, but with out Father in heaven we can do anything.

Well, sorry for the short post, but I hope you all have a great week. Love you all. 

-Elder Arevalo

Ice cream!

The group all together

No comments:

Post a Comment