Translate

Monday, June 19, 2017

Always Something New (Week 92)

Hey everyone! 


There was so much that happened this weekend. I cannot tell you how busy I have been! This week I''ll mostly just show you pictures, I hope you like them!

Marriage: 

So the marriage that was supposed to happen last week is being delayed because of some paperwork that needs to be taken cared of, but they still want to get married and be together, and that makes me really happy for them! 

Spiritual Experience: 



The Book of Mormon 
I have recently been trying my absolute best these days to use the the book of Mormon. When i was walking from a lesson our investigators who want to get married and be baptized said they are moving. I happily said we would help them move, but was sad when they said there where going to move to another area. Then, I open the book of Mormon, and it said to me -there is only one church and they will be part of the same family- I forgot where the scripture is exactly, but its in the book of 
Mormon. That gave me comfort, and the book of Mormon in general has helped answer many of the questions asked by my investigators. I encourage everyone to read it and use it on a daily basis for your own life, and for those around you! Just when you thought you knew it all, there's always something new to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment