Translate

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Gospel Makes A Difference (Week 93)

Hey Everyone! 

This week I've been doing a lot of pondering. I realized that my last transfer is next week, and I can't believe how fast the time has flown by.

I don't think I've ever worked this hard. The mission is something that has taught me many lessons, and I think the biggest lesson I've learned this week is that the Gospel makes a difference in peoples lives.

Old Photo | Great Memories 
I've seen time and time again that the little things that Satin does to appeal to the world can greatly harm the inner peace that we all want to have. Making the right choice is always one we will never regret, while other choices may lead us to feel remorse and regret.

I've noticed that having the Gospel in my life has made my a happier person. and it has done the same for so many other people here in Brazil. I love seeing people progress spiritually to learn more about their Heavenly Father.

I want to guide and council all of you to do the same. Find your inner peace, get to know our Father in heaven more, and strive to be a good person in this crazy world we live in today. Life is short, and the best thing we can do to show our love for our families, and God is to treat each person on this earth with love, respect, and as if they were our own brothers and sisters.

I don't have much else to say, except I am so grateful to be out here serving the people of Brazil. I don't want it to end!

-Love,
Elder Arevalo

No comments:

Post a Comment