Translate

Monday, July 3, 2017

My Last Transfer. Am I Staying?(Week 94)

Hello Everyone!

Happy Monday! I hope  you've all been having a great day so far. 
Teaching A Lesson

For me, I've been having a really great week and day. I'm sure you read the title of this blog and wondered if I am getting transferred or not on my last transfer, and it turns out that I will not be getting transferred. I am so happy!!!! I am really excited to stay in my current area and give it my all these last few weeks I am out here. 

Here are a few highlights from my awesome week!


  • João ( was baptized son of Regina)
  • Mão que ajudar aka we cleaned a community park 
  • João and ellen will get married the 25th of this month! Woohoo! 
The Spiritual thought of the week has to be Lucas and Fabiola. They went to on a lesson with us.  
They are new converts, and they shared their story of how they are so much happier now that they are living the Gospel. This helped the investigators a lot...they loved it and they are really happy and excited to share the gospel.

Share your testimony. It's a gift from God, and will change lives.

Love, 
Elder Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment