Translate

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Member Referrals are the Best (Week 96)


Hello Family and Friends
I love member Referrals, let me share an experience with you today.

Elder Amon and I had the best lesson ever this week, two members were sharing the gospel with three of their friends. They invited us to go with them. Oh, believe me, we are so grateful for the members of the church and their referrals. 

My companion and I shared the first lesson, and they love the message the spirit was so strong and It helped my testimony grow leaps and bounds. 

They went to church on Sunday and they said things at church make so much sense, we had a chance to talk to them a little bit after the services, and they said that they felt a strong impression when they entered the Church. 

One of them also said that every time she passes by the church she couldn't figure out that feeling until Sunday, it was something really strong. Sunday she was able to confirm that feeling and it was the answered to her prayers.

They are willing to come back and follow the answer that God is given to them ..... So we testified to them that we knew it was the right decision to come to church on Sunday, and that God has given us so much. We need to count the blessings we have received... We basically when over the entire 2nd lesson on Sunday, and it was the most spiritual we had this week with my companion. Once again my mission has nothing to do with me, but it has everything to do with the Lord. 

In another note, my mother remained me that I have 4 P days left it is unbelievable. I asked my self where the time has gone. The spirit here in Brazil it is so strong. And I know that missionaries are called by God,  I'm grateful for the knowledge I have. 



Thank you for all your Birthday messages, I really appreciated them, and special thanks to all the members that made my birthday a special day, thank you for all your love and the cakes.



Love you all.
Until next week 

No comments:

Post a Comment