Translate

Monday, January 25, 2016

Jammed Doors And New Faces (Week 19)

Hey Everyone,

This week I got put in a new area. Gladly, I know the area pretty well already so I'm glad I won't have to be spending time trying to figure that out. We also got two new elders! One is from Brasil (picture #3) and his name is Elder Nugeda, and the other Elder is from Idaho (picture #2). His name is Elder Wisanback and he is very new. He knows very little Portuguese but I'm sure it'll improve!    

Attendance at church has grown so much! We went from 40 to 75 and our 10 new investigators are amazing! We also have 11 people with dates. I know for a fact that the Book of Mormon is what sets us apart from any other religion! It contains everything we ever need to know for our lives and to know what the Lord wants us to do. The Book of Mormon was set apart by God away from the people so others could not mess with it, unlike the Bible. The Book of Mormon explains the Gospel clearly and can teach us all how to come to Christ. It's so great! 

On another note...my Companion Elder Luz (picture #1) got trapped in a bathroom haha. Oh and I accidentally broke a cup at an investigators house...I felt really bad and apologized about 7 times. Anyone who knows me very well knows that I occasionally am clumsy Haha. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week! Keep being amazing people and always find ways to help people around you everyday like Christ did. 

Here are some pictures! 


-Love,
Elder Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment