Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Transfer Week (Week 18)

Hey Everyone!

Elder Numbers (left) and Elder Arevalo (right)
So this week is transfer week! Meaning, that any missionary can be placed in a new area in our Mission, if the Mission president feels it be necessary. So the questions my companion and I have had for the longest time is...who is leaving and who is staying?

Drum Roll Please...

Elder Arevalo (Me): Will be staying in the same current area, Altamira Para!
Elder Numbers : Will be leaving me, and is getting sent to zone Cidade Novo and Area Bae.
Elder Santos: Will also be leaving and going to the cost of Salinas.
Elder Luiz: Will now be my companion! Woo!
Elder Arevalo, Elder Numbers, Warley Mariano, and Elder Santos
[left to right]

We will be receiving two new Elders! I do not know their names, but I DO know that one is from Brazil, and the other is a Greene. I will update you all next week. I'm sure these two Elders joining us here are going to be awesome!

P.S- I am somehow still growing...I am 99.99% positive I was as tall as Elder Numbers, and now I have passed him...hmm...I like that I am getting taller and I'm happy about that but if I don't stop soon my pants aren't going to fit! haha.

Fun picture as a last goodbye! From Right to Left
Elder Luiz, Elder Santos, Elder Arevalo, Bro. Warley Mariano, Primary Kid, Elder Numbers.


1 comment:

  1. Can you help me find out who served in Belém between 1946 and 1953? I am searching for an American who served in Belém and sent or brought back some tiny snakes to the BYU museum before 1954.

    ReplyDelete