Translate

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Our Friend Got Baptized (Week 23)

Hey Everyone! Guess what!?!?!
IT WAS BAPTISM WEEK THIS WEEK!

Elder Luz, Jhonny, and Elder Arevalo

So, Elder Luz and I had a baptism, and it was very spiritual. The most spiritual thing I think is the baptisms itself, but the second was seeing the conversion for Jhonny. He said that he has seen a numerous amount of churches throughout his life, but The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints just feels right. He was confirmed a member of the Church this last Sunday and he wants to serve a mission! 

Baptism Day
I am so happy! It was very spiritual and I was very nervous because I wanted it to turn out the best it could be for Jhonny! I almost tripped up on the words, but I got it done on the first try! I felt overwhelmingly happy for Jhonny. He is such a great guy!! He is 20 years old, and he wants to server a mission like us. I love that about him! He calls us his best friends! I love the guy so much!

Its is great to be an instrument in lords hands! I am truly happy for Jhonny. I have no doubt in my mind that he will bless so many lives! I am so grateful to help him start his journey to live with our father in heaven. We explained that he is on the right path and that you will help the lord a lot if you continue down this path and that this path will bring you happiness and that Satan will do anything to stop you from making it the end.

Elder Luz, Jhonny, and Elder Arevalo

Overall: 

I love my mission, the people are so nice and I feel like I am home when I walk the 
streets, talking to people and really getting to know them has been a great blessing. I am so 
happy that I am here because I can really see my work is helping others. I can also see the way my daily life here in Brasil is changing the way I think, act and how I act spiritually. I  love the experiences I have here...I am trying the fruit and as a missionary I feel like it is going by too fast.

Check Out The Sign!
Love, 
Kevin Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment