Translate

Monday, April 18, 2016

Oven Meltdown (Week 31)

Hey Everyone, 


This week was pretty normal for me. I tried baking some food, but then my companion and I found out our oven isn't working...so then I went to the microwave and then we tried frying our food, but that didn't go so well haha. I've been out for more then half a year and I thought I'd be a pro at cooking by now, but I have much to learn haha.

Besides that...this week we took a family to church and they liked it a lot. They are a family of 4, and they are really great. The parents names are Suco and Halassdra and the kids names are Gabriel, and Vanessa. We went to two sacraments yesterday. Our investigators children have school Sunday mornings, so after lunch on Sunday we came back for them and went to church again with them, but that's all that was really different this Sunday. The photo above is a picture of all of us in our church building. Definitely a great group that I get to serve with.



Love, 
Elder Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment