Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Short Read This Week (Week 54)

Hi Everyone, 

I don't have much time today to write, but this is a spiritual moment from my week! 

On Saturday we went over to a members house. She is the only member in her entire family, and so we decided to do a lesson with the entire family. The member said that her family is very shy, but that didn't seem like the case at all when speaking to them. I saw the Gospel enter their lives and I could see that they were truly interested. They wanted to change, they wanted to make a difference, and they wanted to start living the commandments! I can see the Gospel helping people in ways I never thought were possible. I know the Lord has truly prepared people for use to help. 

That's it for this week! Sorry its so short! 

-Love, 
Elder Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment