Translate

Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day (Week 87)

Hi Everyone,



I hope everyone has had a good mothers day! I got to spend mothers day skyping my family a bit! it was awesome to see and talk to everyone for a little. 

Transfers:
Transfers are here, and I may or may not be leaving. I have been in my area for 6 months now, so anything can happen. I could stay or leave and go to a new area for 3 months left of my mission.

Spiritual Experience:
For this spiritual experience I have to talk about Suelen.
Suelen would have been baptized this week! but she had some problems she is trying to resolve. She got really sad, but a little after she was like "Nope, I will be baptized and I will receive the spirit". it was a huge demonstration of faith and focus and works. She needs our prayers and our help.


Baptisms:
Just an update for those who are asking...baptisms have been great this month. We already have had 8 this month and its only the beginning of the month. We are so blessed.


Thank everyone. Until next week! 

-Love,
 Elder Arevalo 




No comments:

Post a Comment