Translate

Monday, May 1, 2017

I Was Robbed (Week 85)

Hey Everyone!

Investigators: 
Marriage License

Everything is going really smoothly for everyone this week. Cesar and his wife finally got their marriage license! I'll give you guys updates next week. 

I Was Robbed:


This was a pretty crazy experience. My companion and I came home one day just like normal. We turned on the lights and as we looked around the apartment and we saw a huge mess. Everything was thrown around, things were out of place, things were ripped, destroyed, and dirty. We will have to reorganize the house again. It was all nice and clean and the robber made our whole house dirty.  My companion and I had no idea if the robber(s) were still in the house hiding from us, but it turned out that everything was clear. They must have robbed us during the day while we were working. So we are fine. 

We started putting everything back in its place and we looked around to see what was taken. Turns out that my new shirt that my parents sent me was stolen, my cologne, sandals, and my camera but that is all, nothing super important. 


It was sad to see our place destroyed...but that's life. All we can do is learn from it and move on. So, because this happened, my companion and I are changing things up a bit. We are taking new precautions. We are protecting the house by adding medal bars on the windows now so the robbers cant come back. 

Well, that's all for this week. I hope you all stay safe. 

Love, 
Elder Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment