Translate

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Cokeville Miracle (Week 38)

Hi Everyone, 

As you all read last week. João told us he wanted to get baptized. We are so happy! He officially will be getting baptized the 18th of June. He will also be getting married to a member on the 8th of July. That is one day before my birthday!
Tortillas! 

Before writing this email, I did some construction work today. I made concrete and helped the member finish the wall by putting the last layer of concrete on top of the bricks. So that was really cool.

Another really great experience that I had occurred with some inactive members. We shared a movie called, "The Cokeville Miracle". We all felt the spirit and felt the saviors love. I think it really helped them see the importance of prayer and church. I cried a little, the members cried, and they wanted us to visit them more. I can see they have a desire to feel the spirit.

I also got to make tortillas! My mom sent me a package with tortilla stuff so that I can make them! Here they are! I felt right at home. Anyway, that's all from my week. I hope you all have a great week. Keep asking for missionary opportunities in your prayers. Love you all. 

-Elder Arevalo

No comments:

Post a Comment