Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

They're sending me where? (Week 64)

Hey Everyone,
I hope you're all enjoying the Christmas festivities back home!

Visiting The Doctor: 

As you all know...I went to the Doctor this week because I have been having weird white spots on my skin. He gave me a cream to put on my skin and he said everything should be fine, so that's good. 

I'm going to miss my companion! 

I am getting Transferred:

So its official. I am transferring over to a new area. I leave on Thursday, and I am going to my new area in a plane. I will be going to Macapá which is a city and capital in the state of Amapá . It's so far away! Amapá is a state in northern Brazil bordered by Suriname, French Guiana and the Atlantic Ocean. The Amazon Rain forest covers a great portion of its area, and the Oyapock River forms part of its northern border...so that's pretty cool haha. I kinda saw this coming...since I've been in my current area for about 3 months now.

I'm a bit disappointed because this always happens to me haha. I always get transferred before my birthday or before Christmas. For the most part I'm not sad. If anything I am happy to get to know other places. I would have liked to stay, but I am here to do the lords will not mine.
My new companion is going to be Elder Costa, and we will be District Leaders in this new area. 
My current companion that I am training will stay and finish his training. 

Spiritual Experience:

My spiritual experience this week is about Rodrigo. He is a member we are re-activating. He is really feeling the spirit, and he is really excited about coming back. He even gave us a reference. The reference is for us to go visit his his friends, and they seem to be really interested and want to go to church and learn more! In general I have noticed that the spirit never leaves us. If we do not feel the spirit it is because we have left the spirit, and that if we desire the spirit to stay with us he will help and guide us.

Baptism This Week:

I had another baptism this week.  I unfortunately am not able to send pictures right now, because the computer is not letting me...so I am going to put them up next week. Thanks everyone!
Baptism picture from last week!
Love, 
Elder Arevalo 


No comments:

Post a Comment