Translate

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I'm So Grateful (Week 69)

Hi Everyone, 

New Companion: 

This week I finally got my new companion, and he is awesome! His name is Elder G. Santos. He is really tall, funny, a recent convert, and an overall super happy guy. He has been on his mission for about 4 months now, and is from São Paulo! 
I think as a companionship we are going to do great things. I really admire that he is out here on the mission, because his entire family are not members of the church. 
Me with my package last year!


Spiritual Experience:

So when we where teaching Ellen she started to cry, because she knows everything we are teaching is true. She said, "I know the church is true...you guys are representatives of the Lord here today to help me and I am so grateful. Plus she is really happy to go to church. It was awesome to hear that from Ellen. I'm excited! 

Christmas Package:

So my parents sent me a Christmas package and it arrived in Brasil at the mission home on the 23rd of December, but since I am so far away I haven't been able to receive it yet. I don't mind that I haven't gotten it yet, but I was just told that the zone leaders are going to give it to me in two days (Wednesday).

I'm Grateful: 

My mom asked me if I was now a senior companion, and I was thinking...to me it doesn't really matter if I am a senior companion, zone leader, district leader, etc...I am just happy I am here to serve others. I love this work. I am having a great time, and I am learning a lot. I have never been so grateful for such an opportunity like this. Thank you so much for all the help you ALL have given to me on the mission and before the mission. I really appreciate you all.

Until next week.

Love,
Elder Arevalo 



No comments:

Post a Comment