Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2017

She Had A Dream (Week 70)

Hey Everyone!

Companion Update:
My companion is the bomb! He has a great attitude and is really happy. We are working so hard and we even made a cake together. He even told me he really wants to help his family since his entire family aren't members of the church. 

Spiritual Experience #1:
Finally! A picture with the new companion!


So this week we had a baptism lined up for Ellen, but on the day of her baptism...it seemed like she vanished off the face of the earth. Out of all the confusion, I felt the spirit during the day saying to me everything will be okay. We could not find her at all and she was not baptized. So my companion Elder G Santos and I went home. While at home I continued to think about what could have happened to Ellen...saying things like "Why would this happen? How could this happen? This makes no sense!" I was so confused and a bit bitter. ALL OF A SUDDEN...I felt the spirit saying to me "You will do my will and nothing else" and at that very moment I saw how childish I was. 

I knew at that moment that if the Lord wanted it to happen he would have made it possible and I am here on the earth to do the Lords will not mine. I learned to be humble, to listen to the spirit, and follow the Lord because (as always) he knows best.

Spiritual Experience #2:

Just call us chef's Arevalo & Santos! The cake was so good!
There is an investigator with the name of Lucia. She lives next the to the church. We told her to pray to know if we are showing her the correct path. She prayed and she had a dream that night! She dreamed that she was in her church (catholic), and the pastor got up and said he doesn't feel that she should go there and left the church. Then she saw her following me and my companion on a path with lots of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know with all my heart that this church is true! I cannot tell you all enough. Thank you for letting me share my experiences with you all as you continue to support me with all your emails! I am so thankful! 

Until next week.

Love, 
Elder Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment