Translate

Monday, January 2, 2017

He's Got His Priorities Straight (Week 68)

Hi Everyone, 

I just wanted to start off and say Happy New Year! ☺ I'm so excited to start my new year off here in my new area Macapa, Brazil. 



Update:


  • I ate a huge Shrimp on New Years Eve haha. It was good. 
  • I currently don't have a companion...I am in a Trio with Elder Belo and the Zone Leader Elder Luiz. They're great, but I'm excited to get a new companion tomorrow. He arrives tomorrow at 1 pm. I don't know anything about him, so I'll give you the run down next week. 

Spiritual Experience:


There is this investor named Isaias. He is great! He went to church last Sunday, and he wants to get baptized...AND...he went to church even though he went to bed at 2 O'clock in the morning! What an example he is to all of us! Isaias is putting the Lord first, and I am so amazed because he is an investigator. What a champ! The Lord truly always helps us find people that are ready to be closer to our Father in Heaven. 

I hope you all have a great start to the New Year! Remember to always strive to become better, and closer to our Father in Heaven. 

Love, 
Elder Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment