Translate

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Phrase Of The Week! (Week 79)

Hey Everyone!

Here's the breakdown of this week! Want to send me an email? Its: kevin.arevalo@myldsmail.net 

Companion Update:
We are roll playing

  • Still have the same companion. He is a really great person, and is doing well. He loves me and I love being his companion. We're a great team.  

Weather in Brazil:

  • It's been raining a lot and it's super hot. Nothing much has changed. 

My phrase of the week: 

  • I am obedient and follow the spirit not because I want to, but because it is the most intelligent thing I can do. 

Spiritual Experience: 


Part I: We did an activity where a few of us had to bust out our acting skills. We showed how members should be in church with investigators, lessons, and in the classes. It was pretty fun, and everyone seemed to really enjoy it.


Part II: This spiritual experience involves service. So, this week we had a goal to serve others so we can receive blessings from God. So we did something called, "capinar" (Meaning, we cut grass that was about 5-6 inches tall with a huge knife, instead of a lawnmower). That's what we did. 

We even helped two people move, and we painted houses this week. So in return for working so hard...our Lord and savior blessed us with 3 families that are very interested in hearing the Gospel! Two are members that are inactive that want to come back to church, and the other was introduced the Gospel by a member of the church. So we are working very hard with them. I know that the Lord blesses those who work hard, and does his will. 

Us roll playing as if we were in a class
Love, 
Elder Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment