Translate

Monday, March 13, 2017

We Found Him (Week 78)

Hey Everyone, 


Baptism Update:  

This week we were supposed to have two baptisms, as I mentioned last week, but they did not happen. There are a few things we need these investigators to overcome before we seal the deal with immersion. So I'll keep you updated on that.

Spiritual experience (We found him):

We found Pedro. We taught Pedro the fist lesson. The restoration. He had a 100% understanding and by the end of the lesson he told us this is what he has been looking for all my life. He also said, 

"I know the things you guys are saying is true. I don't have a doubt in my mind about it. I need you to teach my more."

 This made my testimony grow. I have faith that Pedro will have lots of progress. When we have an understanding of the Gospel, there is no way we can deny the truth. It makes too much sense for it to be wrong. I know that just teaching the simple truths of the Gospel can really help people change their lives forever. Until next week. 

Love, 
Elder Arevalo 

No comments:

Post a Comment