Translate

Monday, August 29, 2016

I Tried My Best & The Lord Did The Rest (Week 50)

Hey Everyone!
Yes, I'm trying new foods...haha


So this week kind of took me by surprise...we had emergency transfers this week. My District Leader was transferred and became a Zone Leader, and I am now the new District Leader. I feel very unprepared, and kinda scared, but more importantly I am trying my best, and I feel very privileged to serve others so I know the Lord will guide me and use me as an instrument to benefit others. 


Spiritual Experience:

On Sunday we went to go look for 3 families, and all of them kept their doors closed. They did not end up coming to church with us. We had also invited 2 other families to church, but we didn't have time to look for them so we just went to church and they made it after sacrament.

When none of the 3 families answered their doors that morning...I felt hopeless, and sad. I felt like I didn't help them enough, and that morning I prayed for the 2 other families. I prayed that they could make it to church, and it turns out that they made it and they loved it. I am not able to explain how happy I was at that moment to see them at church. I was so happy, and it was great to see them and it was so spiritual, but there was one part in particular that I loved the most. It was probably the most spiritual moment I had that entire day. It was the instant comfort I received from the spirit...telling me everything will be okay...and yet again...everything did turn out okay. What a blessing it is to have a spiritual companion, teacher, comforter, and friend. I was so thankful and had no other reason to worry, for I knew it would all work out in the Lord favor, as it always does. We just need to trust the Lords timing and remember that his ways are always better then our ways, and I am so thankful to know that in my heart. 


Last Thoughts:
Great group right here

Thank you all so much for all your support. I am so thankful to receive emails, and comments from all of you. I am so grateful to have you all in my life. As always, I wish you all a great week. Keep being those amazing examples to those around you!

-Love, 
Elder Arevalo






No comments:

Post a Comment